Monday, 28 April 2014

A fashionable death,










Instagram: @susiesch  & @xliyx

      
      Styles inspiration from my favourite girls from instagram, susie from Austria and liyana from Singapore. I might say that they have different taste of fashion but what they wear says a lot about them. Creating confidence in what you wear isn't a set formula, it is individual just as every person on this earth is an individual. It's a continuous process and it never ever stops. Whether you are new to the style game or a self professed old hand. There will always be something you want to change or something you need just that little bit more confidence to wear. For me, what I wear is not because I want to show it to the world but, I wear it for myself. Just let people say what they wanna say, sooner or later what they say will haunt them back. Be confident in what you're wearing. 

xo,anis.

No comments:

Post a Comment