Friday, 18 April 2014

Australia,



                                         

 









  

      
      A few random snaps back when I was in Australia for a holiday, Couldn't get the chance to post it while it was still fresh because I just started blogging a week ago haha. So, I was actually over dressed back in australia cus I thought I went there during a cold breezy weather but it was actually during summer. Well I couldn't tell how excited I was when I actually saw the actual windsorsmith lipstick shop in surfers paradise, gold coast. Back in Malaysia I can only dream to own a pair of black lily but my dream came true anyway. I was quite lucky because literally everything was on sale (boxing day). A few a good places to shop in gold coast would be; surfers paradise, harbour town and robina. 

xo,anis.       

No comments:

Post a Comment