Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Tuesdate,






Knitted top: vintage , Medium long cardigan: h&m , Super highwaisted jeans: topshop , TIKA2 high vamp skaters : topshop 


      So, I woke up extra early today so that I could get ready on time because it took hours for me to figure out what to wear and I end up pulling simple outfits for today and also today is the day where I literally feel like a princess. My fav boy treated me breakfast and also lunch, couldn't tell how happy I was when it comes to food haha and that shows how chubby I am now. Finally, we tried this new restaurant called jibby & co in front of Empire, Subang Jaya. Well the food is quite pricey but yet it's worth it because they have the best minced beef crusty pizza i've ever tried, and the place is quite unique. I love how they served us drink in a glass bottle and how they decorated the place. The surrounding is very chill and calm well I guess it might be a good place for dating haha just kidding.
  
xo, anis.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment