Monday, 19 May 2014

Kentucky & Sushi




White joni highwaisted: topshop , Grey plain shirt: h&m , Black slingbag: h&m , Sandals: windsorsmith


      So let's start off with what I did yesterday haha well I hope it's not too late for me to post about it. Lets make it clear and fast, I went to a birthday party yesterday and eventually it was my boyfriend's little brother's birthday party at kfc kentucky fried chicken. I couldnt tell how cute his little brother was haha and also I didnt get the chance to snap any picture because we were busy talking and this and that. So I got his little brother a present from Hamleys, One Utama a few days ago. And after the party I had a sudden crave for japanese food. So, me and friend end up having our so called tea time at Rakuzen, Empire. That was my first time eating at Rakuzen anyway and it wasnt that bad after all. But I must say that Sushi king will always be my number one fav japanese restaurant. And I know  my spiderman pose is funny in the last picture, but that's okay. P/s: if you're reading this, I just wanna tell you that you'll always look good no matter what you wear. 

xo,anis.

No comments:

Post a Comment