Monday, 6 February 2017

Oh my pearls





Laser cut: acrylic board




      Hi everyone, your sofhea girl is back! Sorry I havent blogged in what seems forever.. I was on such a roll in december and january tbh. As i just graduated (not officially) from college last december 2016, Finally done with diploma! Anyway, I had these gorgeous pearls in my tool box for quite some time so i think that kind of got me inspired to start doing diy project. I think this is the first time i've posted my diy project on my blog. It take less than an hour to make a pair of pearl earrings guys! 

What you need:
  • A good plastic glue
  • Pearl / any beads
  • Cut out acrylic pieces / anything that can be used as a base
  • Earring posts / earring hook 
  • Metal Rings
Firstly, apply some glue onto the surface of ur cut out earrings and depends on how u want it to be? Either you want your pearls to be in the middle or the border line. Then start arranging your pearls according on how you apply the glue and leave it for about 15-20 minutes till it's dry. Lastly, You can start attaching the metal rings and the earring posts together. Also, It's up to you if you want your earrings to be long or short.

" Pearls are timeless, basic fashion jewelry which always makes stylish statement. " -unknown


Xo, Anis.


No comments:

Post a Comment